Monday 28 November 2016

Temporary House, Temporary Garden - Pictures

This is my temporary house. It's HUGE compared to my new house, probably about 6 times as big. I'm really looking forward to moving though, so I can settle in and start my garden. And have a fridge!


If anyone ever wondered how mangos grow, this is one of my mango trees! Yesterday I caught a man stealing them. I didn't really mind (I'm sure he needs them more than me and I have far more than I could ever eat), but what was hilarious is that when I went to talk to him about it he then tried to persuade me to hire him as a gardener and his wife as a cleaner. I'm not sure that catching someone stealing is really the best advert for employment!


And this, unexpectedly is how papayas grow! 


I have literally no idea what this is, but they look cool!


While I was sat in the garden writing this two women came and asked me if they could take some mangos - much more polite! I asked if I could take their photos in exchange ("asked" is a bit of an exaggeration on both parts, it was mostly sign language!)

The mega sticks live in the garden, presumably left by one of the many people who've been helping themselves!

I better go - it's getting dark and the critters are coming out. 
Oh and I had my first day at the work, which was a whole lot of fun, but I think the hospital is a blog for another day! Sorry, I'm sure no one really cares about my garden, and would much rather hear interesting stories... 

1 comment:

  1. I love the garden!!! Post more pictures when you get to the new house and get some plants . . . . and chickens.

    ReplyDelete